Monday, February 07, 2005

Introduction

See below re: Questions I.

These were the first thoughts which popped in my head when I started this blog. I would say that questions define me. I am never satisfied. There is always another question. It makes for a frustrating existence, sometimes.

Anyway, I am republishing some articles I wrote and sent to newsgroups last year. They should be on tomorrow. As you will see/read, there are many things which make me think, but the current political climate in the world has been on top of the list these past few years. All I can hope for is that my questions and criticism can be a tool for improvement. And that those of you who feel attacked, and have let me know in the past, should know that I want peace for everyone (which includes everyone!), also for you...

So, here we go...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home